Registration with the USPTO:
- Full representation
- Assistance to submit an application on your own behalf
- USPTO Search of registered trademarks in the U.S.
- Foreign search of registered trademarks
- Internet Search for unregistered claims to a trademark (i.e. small business website)
- List of all domain name extensions for a particular word or phrase
- Business Names (i.e. corporate filings and directories)
- State trademark databases
Renewals and Statement of Use: Submit forms to the USPTO on your behalf or assistance to complete on your own.
Infringement Search: An Internet search to determine whether other companies are using your trademark (i.e. websites and social media).
All legal services are available only to Illinois residents and businesses.